Senior software engineer • Dec, 2017 — Present
Backend developer at Finiata.DE - as a remote team player. (via outstaffing/outsourcing company X1 Group)
- Backoffice backend & frontend
- Core features design & implementation: ledger, financial calculations, reports
- 3rd party services integration: payment gateways, banks, financial data sources
- Operational support
Buzzwords: ruby, rails 5, postgresql, resque, rspec, heroku, kafka, ddd, fintech
Senior software engineer (certified as Abiliton-PRO Intermediate) • Apr, 2015 — Dec, 2017
Responsible for development of distributed ERP & CRM systems with Service Oriented Architecture design and strict requirements for performance, security, and scalability for German (Berlin) based retail e-commerce platform.
Responsible for implementation of a distributed platform with a focus on increasing performance to allow effective processing orders in an innovative CRM system supporting 15 different product suppliers with 10k+ available products in 3 countries.
Previously was responsible for platform development for an innovative SmartCloud system for climate control inside business premises (SmartCloud for Panasonic Europe). The cloud-based system enables simultaneous control of the climate in numerous business locations, shops and storage premises from a single device – a smartphone, tablet or computer. Smart Cloud platform consists of server part (web application + API) and end-user devices based on Raspberry Pi which requires performance-oriented architecture and code in the context of limited device resources.
Buzzwords: ruby, rails 4, ember.js, resque, redis, mongoDB, postgresql, mysql, rspec, capybara, capistrano, raspberrypi
Senior Software Engineer / Architect • Sep, 2011 — Dec, 2012; Apr, 2014 — May, 2015
- Backend-as-a-Service platform for building communication software for all major mobile platforms.
- Responsible for backend architecture and building API design in tight cooperation with SDK developers on all major mobile platforms (iOS/Android/Microsoft/Blackberry).
- Responsible for administration panel UX
- AWS services integration (EC2/SES/S3/SQS) in cooperation with DevOps team.
- Enterprise clients support and product customization for dedicated product instances.
- Successfully managed two developers + one QC engineer
- Successfully integrated CI + CD process
Buzzwords: ruby, rails, rspec, capistrano, mysql, mongodb, aws, jenkins
Senior Software Engineer • Apr, 2013 — Apr, 2014
- Travelplanning dot com. Facebook-like social network with a focus on planning future travelings.
- Responsible for frontend & backend of Single-Page Application based on Backbone.JS
- Responsible for creation of automated air tickets parsing system that allows end-users to build their routes, create reminders etc.
Buzzwords: ruby, rails, rspec, capistrano, postgresql, backbone, sphinx
Software Engineer • Dec, 2012 — Apr, 2013
Powerful virtual healthcare platform. Medical expert system. (via outsourcing/outstaffing company Dev-Pro.net)
Migration existing product medical questionnaire system from JS/Clojure to Rails REST API.
Software Engineer • Jan, 2007 — Sep, 2011
Industrial automation in the area of high responsibility. Software development for DC shields at nuclear power plants, hydropower plants, substations, spaceports.
- PLC's programming (Schneider Electric, ICP CON, Tekonic)
- IEC 61131-3 languages - ST, FBD, IL; IDE's: Unity Pro, ISaGRAF (3 & 5)
- Technical documentation & support.